1 . Our company has sale pipe fittings since 2003 .
2 . We will do 100% PMI test to confirm the right type .
3 . We have ISO 9001 and PED certificate , and the Third Party Inspection Certificates such as TUV , BV , Lloyd's , SGS , etc , also can be provided according to customers’ requirements .
ASTM B366 Alloy 625 / UNS N06625 Nickel Alloy 45 / 90 Degree Elbow
|Size||1/2" to 48" Sch 5S to XXS|
|Standard||ASTM B366 etc .|
|Process Method||Forged / Casting|
1 . Commodity: Concentric Reducer & Eccentric Reducer , Reducing Tee & Equal Tee, Elbow 45° , 90° , 180°, Cross , Cap , etc
2 . Process Method : Cold Forming
3 . Materials : Stainless Steel , Duplex Steel , etc
4 . Standards : ASME / ANSI B16.9 , B16.28 , ASTM A403 , DIN 2605 , DIN 2609 , DIN 2615 , etc
5 . Size Range :
Seamless type: 1/2''-48'', DN15-DN50000
Welded type: 1/2''-20'', DN15-DN1200
6 . Tolerances : according to the specification or customer's request and drawings
7 . Applications : oil & gas industry , chemical industry , electric power , boiler and heat exchanger , machinery , metallurgy , sanitary construction etc .
Alloy 625 Tubing, Inconel 625 Pipe is used in short term applications at temperatures up to 816℃.For long term service, it is best restricted to a maximum of 593℃
Alloy 625 Tubing, Inconel 625 Pipe Product Features:
1. It has excellent corrosion resistance to various corrosive media in oxidation and reduction environment
2. Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, and no stress corrosion cracking due to chloride
3. Excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and mixed acid of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid
4. Excellent corrosion resistance to mixed solution of various inorganic acids
5. When the temperature reaches 40 ℃, it can show good corrosion resistance in various concentrations of hydrochloric acid solution
6. Good processability and weldability, no cracking sensitivity after welding
7. Manufacturing certification of pressure vessel with wall temperature of - 196-450 ℃
MTSCO established in 2006, during many years development, nowbecomes a large and professional industrial piping system provider, serving customers from more than 100 countries and regions.
304/L/H/N, 316/L/H/N/Ti, 321/H, 309/H, 310S, 347/H, 317/L904L
31803, 32205, 32750, 32760
Alloy B/ N10001, Alloy B2/N10665, Alloy B3/N10675, Alloy C4/N06455, Alloy C22/N06022, Alloy C276/N10276, Alloy C2000/N06200, Alloy G35/N06035, Alloy G30/N06030,
Alloy S/N06635, Alloy N/N10003, Alloy X/N06002, Alloy 188/R30188, Alloy 230/N06230,
Alloy 556/R30556, Alloy 600/ N06600, Alloy 601/N06601, Alloy 617/N06617,
Alloy 625/N06625, Alloy 718/N07718, Alloy X750/N07750, Alloy 800/N08800,
Alloy 800H/N08810, Alloy 800HT/N08811, Alloy 825/N08825, Alloy 925/N09925,
Alloy 926/N08926, Alloy 400/ N04400, Alloy K500/N05500
Precipitation-hardening Steels: 254SMO/S31254, 17-4PH, 17-7PH, 15-7PH
Nickel: N4/UNS N02201, N6/UNS N02200
MTSCO's ISO9001 Quality System is issued by TUV. Our full and professional inspection reports contain two parts, one is self-inspection of the requirements beyond ISO9001, which is 100% inspected by our own QC; another is 100% inspected by professional QC teams.
Thank you very much for reading this, I wonder if my presentation will help you with your current problem? Looking forward to hearing from you!
Send Inquiry by feedback form learn more about product detail, price, etc.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *